Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ornament Wreath

These wreaths were all over the web last year, and I bought all of the stuff, but didn't get my wreath made in time for Christmas.  So, I threw away my tired old wreaths last year, which forced me to actually complete the project this year. 


All of these ornaments are plastic and I bought them all at the dollar store or in the $1 section at Target, so this was cheap, cheap, cheap - except for the $100 worth of hot glue sticks it took (maybe a slight exaggeration). 

I used copper, gold and silver  - some glittered and some not.  They really pop against the black door and look great with the spot light on them at night.  Soooo festive!

Linking up here and here.



25 Days of Christmas

14.  Is there a special ornament or Christmas decoration that you wouldn't feel like Christmas without?

All of them!  I think I already answered this question with my post about our tree and how much I love my ornaments!