Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Kitchen & Dining Room

I know, I already posted the house tour, but I thought I'd add a couple of detail pictures from the kitchen and dining room this year.  For the last few years, I've put up little trees in each of these rooms, but I just didn't want the fuss this year.  Still, I think it's quite festive and pretty.






I really think I like the dining room this way - can I just leave it like this all year?!

In the kitchen, I just decorated the welsh cupboard and the table. 




The cabinet is a bit of a hodge podge, but when I tried to do with less, it looked nekkid. :-)






I think that's it.  I've shared all of the decorating I've done.  I've been making a couple of things that I'll share over the next few days.  I'm almost done wrapping presents, and after that, I plan to craft, craft, craft for the next couple of weeks.  YEE-HAW!

Linking up here, and here.

25 Days of Christmas

13.  When did you learn the truth about the "magic" of Christmas?

Am I missing something about this question?  Is it implying that Christmas isn't magical?  If it is, then I still haven't learned that lesson.  I cannot think of a time when I didn't feel the magic and wonder that are a part of this season.  I think the "magic" is the TRUTH of Christmas!