Friday, December 9, 2011

Nativities & Quiche (huh?)

First things first - 25 Days of Christmas 
9. Do you have a nativity displayed through the holidays?

Absolutely - it's the first thing I put out every year!




(I think I'll be moving the 25 Days to the end of my posts from now on - just finding the transitions a bit awkward when it's at the top.) :-)

Last night I made quiche for dinner and I doubled the recipe so I could freeze a couple for when things start to get crazy over the next few weeks. This is an awesome recipe - but, then again, it has bacon in it so how could it be bad?! 

And without further ado, here ya go....

Quiche Loraine!


And I got it from an old, old church cookbook.  Aren't those the best?!


Good for breakfast or dinner or whenever.

Linking up at Life in Grace and here