Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thanksgiving Catch Up

25 Days of Christmas
8. What's on the top of your tree?
A peacock!  He's very festive.  Isn't he awesome?!  Gilding the lily perhaps...



In the midst of all the Christmas Craziness, I just wanted to do a quick catch up on Thanksgiving.  We had dinner at our house - only 9 of us.  As I mentioned earlier, Chicken Little and I managed to get the Christmas decorations up before everyone arrived, and I was so VERY, VERY THANKFUL for that!


The table was lovely - I kept it simple and kind of rustic.



As you can see, I did wait until the next day to decorate the table for Christmas.


The food was awesome, and way too much - of course!


And the company was fabulous!


LOVE! 

We finished the day off by venturing into the insanity that was Black Friday (on Thursday) at Walmart.  But there is a super secret Wally World by my house (no, I'm not telling you where), and we were able to get in at 9:30, grab our loot at 10:00 on the dot, and get out by 10:30!!!  No shoving, scratching or pepper spray involved - Woo Hooo!!!