I was road-trippin' at this time last week, so I didn't update or set new goals. I thought about it, and my goal for the week was "survive". I did, therefore: SUCCESS!! :-)
But a quick update on the week before last:
- Work: get caught up on email; consolidate and start working on my "To Do" list. (I think that getting caught up on email may be setting myself up for failure every week - is it possible to every get caught up? I'm WWWWAAAAAYYYY behind because I took a couple of days off to go home and drive my car back up here. I was able to consolidate my lists into one, but then I started making more lists. hmmmm.... are seeing a pattern here?)
- Health: I’ll commit to getting at least 6 hours of sleep for at least 5 days this week - keepin' it real. (I think I did this, but then last week I didn't do it at all.)
- Home: put down a deposit on rental; paint lights and vents at home; take care of all necessary relo paperwork; make hotel reservations for trip back; pack up and drive my car back to WI. (Success!! I did everything except put down a deposit on a rental house. I wrote the check for a deposit then changed my mind and picked a different house - now I'm just waiting on the owner to tell me where to send the check.)
- Wealth: pay bills; make sure all relo expenses have been submitted and paid. (nope - ugh)
- Head: blog at least three times. (YES! Did it the week I made the goal for, last week got away from me a bit, but I'm still claiming success on this one!)
- Soul: finish "special" art project; write my Soul Restoration 2 goals. (Finished project, still no SR2 goals.)
- Heart: grace and gratitude. (Working on this one every day.)
- Work: stop procrastinating - do the 'hard' stuff that I have been putting off. End Friday with no more than 25 emails in my inbox.
- Health: 6 hours of sleep at least 5 times, sign up for weight watchers online and stick to points allowance for the week. (something has gotta change!)
- Home: secure rental house in WI and make all arrangements for the move; send in all relo paperwork.
- Wealth: sort through all mail from home; pay bills; submit all relo expenses.
- Head: blog at least three times.
- Soul: art journal - 1 page at least; write my Soul Restoration 2 goals.
- Heart: grace and gratitude.