Friday, January 7, 2011

Gratitude Friday


I've been a bit of a slacker on my Friday postings, I'm going to do better.  I just lost track of time the last couple of months, and it would be Sunday night before I realized I hadn't been grateful for anything this week - at least not publicly.  :-)


The back to work thing has made this week an itsy-bitsy bit CUH-RAY-ZEEEE!   But here I am, feelin' pretty darn proud of myself for rememberin' that it's Friday AND that I have a lot to be grate-full for.  So, here goes...


This week, I'm grateful for:
  1. Perspective
  2. Chicken Little is still home, and temping at my office so I get to see her even when I'm at work
  3. I'm going to Brave Girls Camp in ONE MONTH!!! YEA!!!  So excited!
  4. Tuition/Dorm payment was due for the Spring semester, and we had enough to just pay it - even after Christmas - whew!
  5. Very CLOSE UP pictures of almost dead flowers taken with my new camera and NO flash.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVING the new camera that has a flash but doesn't need it.  Woo hoo!  And just in case you were wondering - nope, it is not a DSLR - but it's pretty fancy in it's downtown kinda way.  I think I'm planning an ode to it for another day, but just wanted to express how grateful I am to have it.
It's late, and I need sleep because I don't care if it harelip's the governor, Christmas is coming down this weekend! 

Happy Friday, Everyone!