Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's Late...What Else is New?

I'm running a little behind on this post.  I've been enjoying the last few days with the fam.  Honestly, I've been in recovery!  I went to bed on Christmas night at about midnight, and I Did. Not. Get. Up. until 5:00 pm on the 26th.  I was tired!

I've never been one to send a photo card, but I have really enjoyed making our cards the last few years.  So, better late than never, here are a few of the Christmas cards I made and sent out this year. 

The first few were ambitious.  They started out like this... (These are all front/back shots.)


Time started to get tight, so the next few were a little less elaborate.



Then, it was down to the wire or else they were going to be Happy New Year cards.


I really like the simple version, but I apologize if you have received this same type of card more than once in the last few years!  I hope they were at least different colors.  :-)

I'm thinking that maybe next year I will send out in-between/happy-new-year cards.  This may be fun and would give me something to look forward to after the Christmas crazy has passed.