I hope that each of you are enjoying time with your loved ones, and if you are away from home or for some reason are not able to that this year, I hope that you are enjoying the time spent with The One who loves you most.
I am once again late for Gratitude Friday, not because I forgot, but because I chose to appreciate every moment I was living in today (or yesterday if you want to get technical).
We have opened most of our presents already, so tomorrow morning we can relax and reflect a bit. I got this journal from Chicken Little. She is - OFFICIALLY - The Best Daughter Ever. She told me she thought it would help me with my blogging. Love it - Love her!
Today, I'm grate-full for:
- My family - they are the best.
- The time we get to spend together.
- Children at Christmas - is there any joy that is as pure?
- Warm hands, warm hearts, warm hugs, warm feet! (new Uggs that I didn't even know I wanted)
- The greatest gift of all has come this day, and I'm so grateful for His sacrifice to give us this gift.