Friday, October 22, 2010

Gratitude Friday



Last night I was sitting at the kitchen table catching up on some email, and I looked up and noticed the little face on the stem of this pumpkin.  It's kind of cool and kind of creepy.  (Please ignore the messy kitchen counter and pile of laundry in the background.)


Here's a close up.  Doesn't it look a like a little Chinese dragon?
Today I'm grateful for:
  1. My jeans still fit.
  2. Airline miles.
  3. Michael's & Joann Fabrics.
  4. Finding out that I could upgrade my blogger options, and now I can have giant pictures.
  5. Technology - I sent my hubby an email this morning and it was titled "Hi Handsome." He was leading a web meeting when the email arrived, and the notification window with the title of the email popped right up there on the screen. Isn't he lucky that he got to share that with all of his colleagues? Bwahhhhahaha!