Saturday, October 9, 2010

And the Fall Love Continues...

Ok - so now I admit that I'm being a little self-indulgent at this point, but I've got a just a few more pictures of my Fall decorating. These pics are from the kitchen table and island.



Same decorations, but I took the picture from opposite ends of the table - gotta get both viewpoints, right?


I LOVE this pumpkin. I think it was called Long Island Cheese (or something like that), or I could be WAY off - doesn't really matter, I just really love the squatty-ness of it and the color is great.


And one more angle.... I'm ready to paint the kitchen. It's a deep eggplant, and I still like it, but I think I'm ready for something a little lighter.



I just put this bowl of gourds on the island. I wanted to keep it simple and easy to move out of the way.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!