Thursday, March 1, 2012

Somethin's Gotta Give

I surrender.


The last few weeks have been so stressful trying to make progress on things each week, plus learning a new job where everything is a mess, trying to sell my house in Texas, being away from my people, living in this tiny hotel room, and then for the last 10 days or so trying desperately to find a place to live as all my worldly belongings sit on tractor trailer somewhere in southern Wisconsin. 

It's been absolutely insane, I've been putting so much pressure on myself and I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels on all of it.  I'm going to take a break from the blog for a couple of weeks. I'm sure I'll post here and there, but it won't be a regular thing.  Hopefully things will settle down before the end of this month, and I'll be back soon.

On the upside - spring is coming!!  Do you feel it?!  Longer days, a few more birds, not quite as bitterly cold.  I LOVE sunshine!  Just sayin'...