Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Some People Suck

I know that is not a very gracious thing to say, but I can't help it that it's true...

I was supposed to move into this house on Thursday.  The movers packed up all my stuff in Texas this weekend, and they are on their way now. 

I haven't heard from the owner in THREE weeks. I have heard through other channels that, after commiting to lease it to me for a year, he is now negotiating an offer on it.  I can't blame him for wanting to sell it instead of rent it, but his total suckiness in not letting me know this has left me frantically searching for a place to live at the last minute.

I gave up a GREAT house because the jerk said he wanted to rent this one.  As he became more difficult to reach, I gave him SEVERAL opportunities to back out of the deal.  Instead he has completely ignored all of my attempts to contact him for the last few weeks.

So, yeah, some people suck.