Friday, February 24, 2012

More Winter

You're probably tired of hearing about winter, but this is a new thing for me.  Last Friday was another big snow, and it snuck up on me.  I walked outside to go to work and it was coming down thick!

It looks like it was really early or late, but nope - these were taken about 8:30 AM.   Of course, I was running late (what else is new?), and I needed to stop by the post office.  It just looks miserable cold doesn't it?  It was!


Neat old light fixture outside the post office.  People around here probably think I'm crazy - stopping in this crazy snow storm to take pictures.  Very inconvenient, but really pretty.


So, this one was probably not the smartest thing to do, but I wanted to document how bad the visibility was.  It was bad!  I know, I know, I should have been focused on the road, but instead I was taking pictures.  Kids, don't try this at home!