Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wrappin' Up Christmas

One more day, are you ready??


I'm done!  I've done all the damage I can do - all the shopping and wrapping and baking and crafting - it's all done!  Woooo hooo!

This year's wrapping colors are red, gold, orange and purple.  Yummy!



I did throw a bit of silver in here and there, too.



I love that HUGE bow in the front!  That ribbon made really, really good bows - it was really easy to work with, but that bow was the last of the roll. 


These little ones I put on a tray that sits on a side table so they wouldn't get lost under the tree. 

I love it when I'm finished with all the prep and can sit back and enjoy the day! 

I probably won't be posting for a few days, so I wish everyone the happiest of holidays, and I hope that 2012 brings you everything you're wishing for and more!


25 Days of Christmas

24.  Do you leave cookies and milk for Santa?

We did when Chicken Little was younger, but now, Santa is on a perpetual diet!

25.  What's your favorite Christmas memory?

I don't think I have a favorite, but I always remember Christmas Eve at my Granny's house and how much I loved the tree, and the treats, and Santa, and the presents, and the excitement, and family being together.  That was my favorite!