Saturday, April 2, 2011

Art Journal

I signed up for Julie's Art Journal Every Day challenge last month. Lots of people doing lots of good work, check it out here.  But not me...


In that picture, I was just playing around with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and a Christmas ornament (the bird).  In the next one, I like that image,but I need to find a head to put on it, and I think I need to give it a title or something... maybe?  I don't know.


Yep, I pretty much suck at this.  That's all I've done - well.... not really I did do one other page that is so bad I cannot bring myself to take a picture of it.   My pages got all warped from the mod podge and ink and paint, and I am stuck when I look at it. 

I've never been one to regularly write in a journal, and it looks like I may have the same problem art-ing in one, too.  I just don't know what to do.  I set it down in front of me to work in it and I just sit there and stare at it...  "ummmmmmmm, yeah, let's work on something else today".

BUT... I am going to keep trying.  I've signed up again this month.  Stay tuned... hopefully I will get better.  I'm giving myself credit for trying.