Thursday, February 17, 2011

Late Valentine's Day

I forgot to take pictures before I sent it, so I had to wait until Chicken Little got the Valentine's Day care package I sent her so she could take pictures for me. 

It's a few days late, but oh well...
I made the card, and then put everything in an envelope with instructions not to open til the 14th.  I had to mail it a week early because I was going to be at Brave Girl Camp.  Believe it or not, CL actually waited to open it!  Good girl!



Notice - no candy...  we are trying to be good.  I loved those moleskines - yummy colors - pink and gray!  And the wristlet is a bit over the top, but it was on sale and the color is perfect for Valentine's and Easter. 

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day.  I did - Joe sent me flowers and he made dinner, then we both crashed before 10 pm. We were still recovering from our separate travels last week.  I'm almost back to normal.  I'm ready for this weekend so I can get started on some more projects!