Thursday, January 27, 2011

Outlook Good

It must be a good day.  I have a new grown-up handbag - from MAJOR clearance sale at the online outlet!  L.O.V.E.

(Excuse the photos - took them at my desk, and I was in stealth mode, trying to quickly take them before someone walked by.)

I'm waiting on some "news," and it's killin' me!  So, I did what any rational person would do and turned my question to the Mystical, Magical, Eight Ball.  This is the most technical tool in my toolbox, and I use it only for the most serious and worrisome of situations.


"Oh Mystical, Magical Eight Ball, please be so kind as to answer my question......"   And what was the answer?


Mwaaaaahaaaahaahahahahahah!!!!  YESSSSS! 

Have you ever noticed that when you ask a question to the Mystical, Magical Eight Ball that you only want it to answer "yes"?

Yes, I keep this particular decision-making tool sitting on my desk at work.  And yes, I do take my job seriously - why do you ask?

Hopefully I'll be able to confirm that prediction by this time tomorrow!  :-)