Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ooops! Gratitude Friday on Saturday...Again


I've been having so much fun this, that I forgot to post yesterday, and I am thankful for that!  :-)  Here's a I quick one so I can get back to it!

This week I'm thankful for:

1.  Chicken Little is home for Thanksgiving and when she leaves on Tuesday, it will only be three weeks until she's back for Christmas.

2.  Thanksgiving was great.  It was a small group of 10, so we were all able to eat at the same table together.

3.  My dear husband who did a wonderful job cooking a gorgeous bird and a fabulous feast for all!

4.  An early Christmas miracle:  we found a "small" Walmart tucked away from the crowds yesterday.  We were able to park close, shop and walk to an EMPTY register to pay.  A-MA-ZING!!! 

5.  Christmas is coming!  I L.O.V.E. Christmas!  It's my favorite, favorite, favorite!

I hope to be back Monday with some of my Christmas decorations.  I haven't even started, so we will see... 

Have a lovely rest of the weekend.