Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gratitude Friday...on Saturday

Ooops!  A little late - nothing unusual for those who know me well.  The time has just gotten away from me... but, better late than never.


This week I'm grateful for:

1.  My new laptop and printer arrived!  It's not the Mac of my dreams, but it's pretty darn close - it's going to make me more creative, smarter, thinner, richer, cooler, and better lookin'.  At least, that's what I believe is gonna happen...as soon as I have time to take that puppy out of the box. 

2.  Said computer and printer only cost me about $200!!  Woo hoo - thanks to my company's discount with Dell combined with a very generous $500 home computer reimbursement benefit!

3.  My laundry room has a long (usually) empty counter space... and a door (see above). And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that paint color - I just might marry it I love it so much - if I didn't share my space with others, my whole house might be that color...or turquoise...or pink...or robin's egg blue...or pumpkin...or.....  (well, you get the idea)

4.  Halloween has finally been boxed up, and Thanksgiving is making a very brief appearance at Casa de Cash.  (more on that tomorrow)

5.  EBAY!  At this time last week, I did not have a single Christmas present purchased. OK - maybe I had one or two, but I am usually finished by now, so I was getting a little panicky (sp?).  Thanks to Ebay and Kohl's Power Hours last weekend, I've started to make a dent in a list that is way too long.  Breathe....

Whew!  I don't know about you, but I've just typed myself into happy.  :-)

Happy weekending, everyone!