Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Already Feels Like Christmas!

The post-person in my neighborhood has been BUSY lately.  Everyday it seems like there's something else yummy in my mailbox.  Woo hooo!!  Getting the mail this weekend was particularly fun!


Got this scarflette from Flutter on etsy here.  It's made from the tissue t-shirt knit fabric.  So soft and fairly light weight which is important for me these days since I always seem to be about to burst into flames!   Love this and I am still coveting this one, but don't think it would look nearly as pretty with singed edges so I haven't given in yet. 

This card came in the mail from Chicken Little.  It's a handmade card with the little stuffed heart.  It's hard to see in my terrible pictures, but the heart has a little Texas sewn onto it.  CUTE!!!



Isn't it wonderful?! 


This is the inside. :-)  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!  And I'm not just saying that because I'm the Mama.   

And then, finally, some festive reading material that is just going to send me over the Christmas edge!  AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (That's me screaming as I go over - kind of like on a roller coaster - terrified and absolutely thrilled.)


I love getting the mail at this time of year!