Friday, September 17, 2010

Gratitude Friday

Last week, I decided that Fridays are about gratitude. Some of these may seem a little shallow, but it's the little things that make a difference, so here goes:

This week I'm grateful for:

1. PINK - I love this color, and I hadn't noticed it until writing this post, but I obviously love to EAT this color... (weird)









2. All of you kind and patient souls who have listened to and put up with my whining for the past few months. (You know who you are, and thank you!)

3. Having the good sense to make a really smart decision a few years ago and buy the reliable (although slightly uncool) car. It's 8 years old, still runs great, and has had very few problems. THANK YOU, LORD!



4. Air conditioning: It's still 95+ degrees and 60% humidity here - 'nuff said.

5. Busy work: It's keeping me occupied and helping me control the impulse to digitally stalk my child. Although it is hard, I'm trying to give her the space she needs to figure things out, and she certainly doesn't need the pressure and guilt of worrying about a needy Mama right now.