Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ungrateful Wretch, I know...

Surprise!

I really was surprised when these were delivered last week! The Man had acted like he forgot about Valentine's Day the night before, so I was stunned.

Also, My new office doesn't have a physical address.  No, really - I've asked people who have worked here for 30 years, and they all tell me that if there is a physical address, it's top secret.  It's just known as 'Building 83.'  Because of that, I figured that nothing would ever find it's way to me.


I love getting flowers, and I really, really, really appreciated getting these roses!

And, the internet is a wonderful tool....

But... I think sites like proflowers have sucked all of the "special" out of getting flowers.

At the risk of sounding like an ungrateful wretch, I must admit that DIY flowers are not really my favorite.  I'm not very good at flower arranging, so it just doesn't seem as special to me when the flowers come in a box and I have to figure out how to make them pretty.  I just prefer getting a beautiful arrangement put pre-assembled by a local florist.


However, in this case, I think that proflowers actually worked in my favor.  Because they were sent through the mail, and had my mail stop in the address, they made it to me.  YEA! Love them - very pretty (even with my sub-par arranging talents).