Tuesday, December 27, 2011

She Art - 2011

This year I took the She Art 1 and She Art 2 Workshops by Christy Tomlinson.  I also took her She Had Three Hearts Workshop.  They are all online, and the videos and instruction are wonderful.  She has such a great, comfortable style.  I have learned so, so, so much!  She makes it all look so easy.  I already posted two of the projects I completed this summer:



Here's one more of the girls that I did this year, that I thought I would share. 


I put her on an 8 x 10 canvas.



I love the dimensional aspects of it - the modeling paste stenciled design in the corner, and the wooden heart that kind of come off the surface and add texture.


This isn't a commercial, because neither of them know that I'm saying this, but I believe that Brave Girls Club and Christy have given me back my creativity.  I feel like I lost it for several years, and since I found those two sites, I have been bitten by the bug again - so grateful!!