Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! (a bit belated)

Recently, I found the CUTEST ever picture in Real Simple magazine.  Sooo, I pirated it and turned it into a Halloween Card for Chicken Little.  (Is it pirating if you bought the magazine?  No?  I didn't think so.)


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!  Three little piggies!  L.O.V.E.  I added the "costumes" to make them seasonally appropriate.

And what did I put inside?


Get it?  And this little piggy went "wee, wee, wee,wee all the way home."  Of course you get it! 

Ha ha ha ha ha!  I crack myself up! 

And because once just wasn't enough, here they are again....


CL's sister (Lola) also made her a card, but I'm not home and I don't have the cord to get it off of my camera, so I'll post it later this week even though it will be late.

I hope all your little piggies had a safe and happy Halloween!