Saturday, March 12, 2011

More Pictures of Close-Up Flowers

The internet is teeming with pictures of close up flowers, but, because I'm afflicted with a serious case of the spring fever, I felt that I needed to add mine to the pile.  

Plus, I have a million things to do this morning and don't feel like making the tough editing decisions, so there are a TON of 'em.  If you've had your fill, I totally understand, have a good weekend.

If you have time for a little more pretty in your day, please enjoy.

I love flowering trees, and the ones in my yard are all blooming right. this. minute!
PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY!


These are all from the pear trees in the back yard.  They are just starting to blossom.

Then, there are the trees in the front yard.  I have no idea what kind they are but they are FAB-U-LOUS!


Confession:  that tree really belongs to the neighbor, but it hangs over into our yard.  So, I can claim it. :-)

Now, my favorite:


No idea what kind it is, but it's lovely.  I love the color of the flowers on that one!  Soooo lucky to have all three tree colors representin' with the white, the pink and the purpley-pink.  Holla!!!  LOVE IT!!!

Every year I say I want pictures, and this year I finally did it.  Yea, me!  They only last for about 2 weeks, so you have to notice and appreciate 'em quick. 


And the sedum is starting to poke its lovely leaves out, too. 

I LOVE SPRING!!!

Chicken Little gets home for spring break today.  YEA!!  So, I don't know how much you'll be seeing of me around these parts this week.  (If I don't see you until next week, remind me that I have a story to tell ya about last night. )

Have a great weekend!

Linking up to the Spring themed challenge at The Three Muses