Monday, December 20, 2010

Random Decorations

I'm trying to get a bunch of stuff done at work today, but I'm just not motivated, so I'm taking a quick break to show you a few random spots of Christmas decor that I haven't shared yet.

First off is a little spot in the guest potty/powder room downstairs.  Normally this chest has magazines in it, but I thought it was cute filled with ornaments.  (Ignore the HIDEOUS wallpaper - this room is in need of a trip into this century, but it is last on the list and has been seriously neglected since we moved in.)
We used to have this hall tree in our entry, but I put a small chest in there a couple of months ago, so I moved this to a wall right by the back and garage doors.  This makes more sense for us since we rarely use the front door.  It's also turned into a great place to hang our hodge podge of stockings.
Then, a quick peek into the office where I kept it VERY low-key.  Do you even see the signs of Christmas?

And last, but certainly not least, a view of "the remains" waiting to be shoved back in the attic until January  (just tryin' to keep it real, folks).

Hope everyone's holiday prep continues to go along smoothly and that you're finding time to sit back and enjoy!