Friday, December 3, 2010

Gratitude Friday


I know I'm a little late to the Fall party, but that's just how we roll 'round these parts.  The trees are finally hitting their stride with their full color display.  This will last about 32 minutes.  There will be a hard freeze soon and all of these leaves will immediately drop to the ground.  Contrary to popular belief, we do have four seasons in Texas: Summer, Summer, Summer, and Winter.  Winter will be here soon.  Look at that gorgeous blue sky!

(Ooops - I just noticed that one picture is repeated twice. Oh well, I guess I liked that one.  I took all of these with my phone.  I may or may not have been driving at the same time...just sayin'.) 

This week I'm grateful for:

1.  Quiet
2.  Rt. 44 sized diet cherry limeade at the happy hour price
3.  Taking the day off tomorrow
4.  Stretchy pants
5.  The Christmas tree is "done"

Have a great weekend!