Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just a little slow

Ok - I'm a little behind on this whole blogging thing. Not only new to having my own, but also still finding blogs from others that I think are pretty darn cool.

I was in the book store earlier today and picked up this book...







It's great - it's a book of all those little things that we frequently take for granted, but it's really cool when they happen, such as when you hit the elevator button and DING the elevator is there waiting for you...awesome!

As I flipped through, I learned that this idea started as a blog! The first thing I did when I got home, and the first thing that I will probably do each day from now on (or at least for a few weeks) was check it out. It's pretty awesome - I'd highly recommend a visit.

http://1000awesomethings.com/